This blog is, for the most part, (despite, in reality, being nothing more than a personal blog, which could easily be likened to that of blogs by people who have cats) trying its best to find its footing within the blogosphere, and present itself somewhere that people can quality information useful within the Web industry.
To this end, I would suggest that about 90% of this blog’s content is dedicated towards the Web. The remaining 10% is split between personal rants and other such insight into my own life (8%) and personal gaming interests (1%). But what about the last 1%?
Just Plain AWESOME!!!
I’ve set-up a new category dedicated to all the things that I find awesome. I don’t mean just good, or nice, and event excellent - I’m talking mind-blowingly awesome stuff.
To this end, please allow me to present the video which prompted be to create this category:
Even if you’re not into superheroes, or maybe prefer some of the other more interesting superheroes (I can’t say I care at all about Superman myself), this is a video well worth watching just because it is so funny. You might also notice that is has more than just a few famous faces playing the various characters in the film.